Mountain Expedition in Nepal, nepal mountaineering, nepal expeditions, Expeditions in Nepal, everest expeditions, pumari expeditions, nepal expeditions, mountain expeditions, mountain climbing, everest climbing, himal, himal expeditions, earthbound expeditions, earthbound expeditions nepal, nepal tour operator, nepal tour, Nepa package, nepal, nepa hiking, hiking in nepal, nepal sherpa, sherpa mountaineers,Mountaineering is another prime attraction of Nepal .The Mountains of Nepal have stood as irresistible landmarks for the world's adventurers since Nepal opened its doors to visitors in the 1950s. Mountaineering can range from climbing the highest peak of the world to climbing lower peaks. Although by Himalayan standards 33"Trekking peaks" are consider minor peaks, they nonetheless provide snow and ice climbing and are technically quite challenging. Mountaineering teams can apply permit at mountaineering section of the Ministry of culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation.
Friendship World Treks offer packages. Where we provide gear, food, and transportation. Guides, porter service and also arrange for insurance coverage. Knowledge of altitude sickness and acclimatization process is a must for every mountaineer. The fatal sickness, also known as Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS) is a danger for climbers ascending 3000 meters and above. Symptoms include headache, loss of appetite and sleeplessness. Immediate descent or evacuation to lower altitude is the best cure.
Royalty and Size of Expedition Team
1. More than one team may be permitted to climb Sagarmatha (Mt. Everest) by separate routes in one season
2. A royalty of US$ 50,000 has been fixed for Sagarmatha for a team consisting of 7 members. The team may include 5 more members provided if it pays extra US$ 10,000 for each additional member. The royalty includes trekking fee of the team members. The team members will be granted three months visas. Additional US$ 20,000 will have to be paid by the team willing to scale Sagarmatha by normal South East Ridge route.
3. In all regions including Khumbu, an expedition team can have up to 7 members for the minimum royalty, and 5 more members for the additional royalty.
4. The team already permitted to scale Sagarmatha will have to pay US$ 10.000 if it intends to change the ascent route. It will have to pay additional US$ 20.000 if it intends to change the ascent route to normal South East Ridge route.
5. For peaks other than Sagarmatha, the team will have to pay additional 25% of the royalty in US dollars to change the ascent route
6. Expedition team must complete all necessary administrative formalities and procedures in order to take back the garbage of the expedition team to their respective countries, after the completion of the expedition. Ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation will take necessary monetary deposit from them, which will be refunded after the dispatch of garbage from Nepal.